Assessment, Recording and Reporting (ARR)
In this section of the website you will find information about assessment and reporting within the PYP. Throughout the year students will regularly engage in teacher assessment; some year groups will also undertake formal standardized assessment.
The purpose of Assessment at RCHK, in line with the ESF Assessment policy, is “to support student learning and help teachers better understand the progress of their learners.”
Added to this we aim to help parents understand the progress their child is making through the various methods of reporting.
For 2020-21 the reporting to parent schedule is as follows:
- Three-Way Conferences – November 5 and 6, 2020
- First Semester written report – January 15, 2021
- Year 6 PYP Exhibition – March 26, 2021
- Student-led conferences – June 17 and 18, 2021
- Second Semester written report – June 21, 2021
If at any point you wish to discuss your child’s progress you may contact their teacher via email to make an appointment.