Group 3: Individuals and Societies
The following subjects are available:
- Business Management
- Environmental Systems and Societies (transdisciplinary subject across groups 3 and 4) at standard level
- Geography / Year 13 Geography
- Global Politics
- Psychology / Year 13 Psychology
All of these subjects may be studied at higher level or standard level.
Studying any one of these subjects provides for the development of a critical appreciation of:
- Human experience and behaviour
- The varieties of physical, economic and social environments that people inhabit
- The history of social and cultural institutions.
In addition, each subject is designed to foster in students the capacity to identify, to analyse critically and to evaluate theories, concepts and arguments relating to the nature and activities of individuals and societies.