Renaissance College has four Houses, each comprising staff and students from all year levels.
The Houses are named after Chinese imperial dynasties: Tang, Song, Ming and Qing.
The House System:
- Allows students of all ages to interact, providing mentoring opportunities
- Creates a sense of identity and belonging and helps foster school spirit
- Promotes participation and healthy competition in a range of activities
- Provides opportunities for student leadership and pastoral care
- Helps a big school feel small
Please view the 2019-2020 Secondary House Events Calendar!
House Directors and Captains
We are on Instagram!