Renaissance College has four Houses named after Chinese imperial dynasties: Tang, Song, Ming and Qing. Each House is comprising staff and students from all year levels.
How does the House System add value to RCHK student’s life:
- Allows students of all ages to interact, providing mentoring opportunities
- Creates a sense of identity and belonging and helps foster school spirit
- Promotes participation and healthy competition in a range of activities
- Provides opportunities for student leadership and pastoral care
- Helps a big school feel small