If your child is going to withdraw from the school, please complete and submit the Student Withdrawal Form via the ESF App* at least TWO calendar months before the last attendance date.
*In ESF APP please enter PHI VLE and then scroll down to FORM then submit the withdrawal notice digitally. If you have more than one child to withdraw, each child needs his/her own notice.
If you are withdrawing your child at the end of this academic year, please complete and submit the Student Withdrawal Form via the ESF App on or before 1 May. Otherwise, we will assume that your child is returning after summer and parents are liable to the tuition fees for September even if the student does not return to school.
- If a family has more than one child attending ESF schools, please submit an individual withdrawal notice for each child.
- Tuition fees are charged for a complete month. There’s no pro-rata adjustment for attendance for part of a month.
- Any change of the last attendance date/cancellation of withdrawal is subject to the availability of school places at respective schools.
- If there is any credit balance / refundable capital levy on the account, a refund will be made via the designated auto-pay account.
- Please expect the financial settlement, including any eligible refund, will be completed within two calendar months after the student’s last date of attendance. (For secondary students who may be on examination leave, the last day of attendance is deemed to be the last day of the academic year.)
- Parents are required to pay the non-refundable building/capital levy and admissions deposit as a new enrolment if their child re-enters any other ESF school after the date of withdrawal.
Transfers between Renaissance College and other ESF/PIS schools are allowed following the completion of the 2-year commitment period, if applicable, to the current school or if the student has already been with the school for two or more years.
The address proof of school zone must be provided if wishing to transfer to an ESF primary or secondary school. Discovery College is a zone free hence no address proof for the zone if transferring to DC.
The student may join the internal transfer waitlist for the year group and school according to the category priority order. The timing of the transfer will be dependent on availability.
Please note upon changing school, parents are required to pay the non-refundable building/capital levy and admissions deposit as a new enrolment.
- All requests for transfers may be submitted from 1 January, at the earliest, for entry to the following academic year. For students on a two-year commitment, the transfer request may be submitted six months in advance of the completion of their commitment. There may be a possibility of mid-term entry depending on the place availability if the student has already completed their commitment to his/her current school. Normally there is movement and withdrawals over the summer period for transfers to take place.
- A written transfer request (e.g. letter or email) must be submitted to the Admissions Office. RCHK will raise the transfer request if all conditions or requirements are met. The future school is informed of the transfer request immediately.
- Once there is availability, the future school will inform RCHK to initiate the transfer process. RCHK will then be in contact with the family to confirm and start the transfer arrangements.
- Please note that the previously paid non-refundable building levy to RC will NOT be transferred to the future school and the family is liable to the future school’s requirement on a new payment.
Should you have any inquiries regarding student withdrawal, please contact the school administrator for assistance.