Parent University: How can I support my child to develop as a mathematician?
Parent University: ‘How can I support my child to develop as a mathematician?’
RCHK Primary parents are invited to join the upcoming Parent University. In this session, we aim to give parents an opportunity to learn more about how children are supported to develop in mathematics at RCHK. There will be a short introduction followed by opportunities to engage in centres of learning and discussions to understand:
- How the Developmental Continuum for Mathematics is used to assess student learning
- What are the Mathematical Thinking Skills that my child is developing?
- How to build early fluency in Mathematics
- Mathematics in the Early Years and how to support learning at home
- What can Mathematical problem-solving and reasoning look like?
If you are interested, please sign up here so seating and resources can be prepared in advance.
When: Thursday, 11 May 2023, 6:00pm – 7:00pm
Where: SPC, Primary School
Who is it for: Primary RCHK parents and caregivers are invited to attend and participate.
What is RCHK Parent University?
Published: 4 May 2023; 16:14