71st Hong Kong Schools Music Festival (Primary / Secondary) The 71th Hong Kong Schools Music Festival is now calling for application.
This is not mandatory but if you wish to enroll for your child, please note the following information:
1. The application form and syllabus can be downloaded from the website (both primary and secondary use the same form). Please check the Hong Kong Schools Music and Speech Association website for all of the updated information, e.g. important dates to be noted.
- Website: http://www.hksmsa.org.hk
- Membership number: 017813
- Password: n5d8v6
*Please note that the deadline for submission through school is different from the official deadline of the festival
2. No training will be provided, please arrange your own tuition should you wish to.
3. The enrollment fee will be charged through E-payment
4. Please ensure the information (e.g. name, area code and class code) on the application is correct and that your child has satisfied the requirements (e.g. age, qualification and etc) of the intended competition. No amendments can be made after you submitted the form
5. Completed forms can be returned to the Primary Office / PAC Technical Office (PAC008) / Secondary Music Teacher Mr Cam OTTO (PAC301), on/before 5 October 2018 (Fri)
6. Late submissions WILL NOT be accepted.
Please note: If students are required to skip lesson(s) for the competition, prior notice to the school is required.