Dear Year 13 Parents and Guardians,
As we prepare to bring Year 13 students back on campus starting tomorrow, I’d like to share with you a few helpful reminders.
- On the ESF App, please remember to fill out the Health Declaration Form if you haven’t done so already (one time only).
- The temperature check form should be filled out every morning via the ESF App prior to arrival at school.
- School gates will open at 7:50 am and there will be two entrances: the first for those walking to school will use the entrance that faces Hang Ming Street between the Primary Block and the gym (see images below – click to enlarge). The second entrance will be for those being dropped off by car, please use the back gate along with the buses.
- All students will be required to wear masks and have their temperature checked upon arrival.
- The Exit will be through the school MTR gate.
- Please also remember that students will be dismissed from school at 1:00 pm. No lunch will be served at school.
Thank you for your continued support in helping us return our students safely back to campus!